Currently we have opening for Business Development Manager Profile.
Region:Nagpur & Rest of Maharashtra
Reimbursement: Phone/travelling. Gender: Male
Package: Fixed+Variable (Depends upon Experience)
Experience: Minimum – 5 Years
- Require Good Experience of sales of large IT solutions / services within the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of the Banking and Financial industry.
- Expertise in Software Sales to BFSI Customers
- New Business development
- BFSI domain knowledge
- Identify new/potential needs of client
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Exposure to consultative software sales to BFSI is desirable.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Handling the responsibility of IT Software sales/solution to a banking/NBFC/financial sector client.
- Sells Banking products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Handling the existing clients and evaluating sales opportunities for new clients.
- Ensuring sales target and KPI targets are achieved.
- Designing and implementing highest standards of customer service and satisfaction across all areas of business.
- Data gathering of competitors, products and bench marking.