1. OneTouch 2FA / PUSH Notifications- Sends a PUSH notification on user’s mobile through the Bank App with two options – ‘Approve’ or ‘Reject’. Based on the input, the transaction is either accepted or declined.
2. Soft Token- An OTP number is generated. This is then sent to the user either through an SMS text message to the registered mobile number or mailed to the user’s e-mail ID. Further transaction is continued only after the OTP number is entered into the system.
3. Mobile Based Token– The One Time Password generation software is installed on any smart phone platform. This works similar to the Soft Token authentication system, except the software uses the GPRS / 2G / 3G connection to connect to the Finacus server and authenticate the user.
4. Hard Token- It is a hardware / physical device that generates a new password every 90 seconds. The concerned system connected to Finacus server and hard token use same encryption algorithm to authenticate the user when he enters the password at a given time.
5. USB Based Token- The product is integrated with Disk Level Encryption Software which encrypts the entire file system. The encrypted data can be read only when USB token is inserted and PIN is entered. The is specially designed to store information regarding an individual’s digital identity.
Based on the user’s preference, one of the above five additional security layers maybe added to the Two Factor authentication system for better protection of important user information.