JD-React JS Developer
Job Profile: ReactJS Front-end Developer
Front-end Developer job description
Front-end Developer duties and responsibilities
- Use React JS as a programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve company solution
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mock-ups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
Front-end Developer(ReactJS) requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of Experience on Front-End technologies
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows for state management (such as Redux)
- Experience with using popular React libraries like Material UI, Bootstrap
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
- Work with other developers on the development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
- Take end to end responsibility of tasks/modules/features assigned from understanding the requirement, designing, implementation, and unit testing.
- Work with the UX/UI designers and analyse the specs for implementation feasibility etc.
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web application development.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills