What is Bharat bill payment?
How is it different from mobile wallets?
What are the charges?
How to make payment using BBPS
- Step 1: Connect your number to any internet banking or app of your respective bank or visit a bank or retail shop.
- Step 2: in the respective app click on the BBPS tab
- Step 3: you have to now choose the biller and enter the details of the bill
- Step 4: You have to initiate the payment and get the confirmation for payment.
Key features of BBPS
Interoperable: The platform connects the banks and the non-bank system in the business of bill aggregation. It also brings together billers, payment service providers, and retail bill outlets.
Accessible: It facilitates bill payment through any channel no matter whether it is digital and physical.
Complaint management: It has a standardized system to handle the grievances of the customer for both ON-US and OFF-US transactions
Clearing and settlement: It offers multiple clearing and guaranteed settlements between various parties.
Benefits of BBPS
- Convenient and reliable service with a high level of Trust and Security
- Transparent pricing with instant payment confirmation
- Unified Grievance Handling
- Rules are standard