Front-end Developer (ReactJS) ProfileJOB DESCRIPTION APPLY NOW
Job Location: SEEPZ – Andheri, MumbaiFront-end Developer job profile
Front-end Developers will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web/mobile application. In general, you are supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
Front-end Developer job description
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web/mobile application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technology, you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
Front-end Developer duties and responsibilities
Front-end Developer(ReactJS) requirements and qualifications
Implementation Engineers for Monitoring & Support.JOB DESCRIPTION APPLY NOW
1. IT Degree/ B.Com.
2. Basic MS Office knowledge.
3. Strong knowledge in accounts and SQL (Freshers).
4. Ability to Learn.
5. Good Analytical Skills.
6. Good communication Skills.
7. Qualities – Patience, Proactive & Dedication.
8. Should be ready to travel across India to our clients.
1. Knowledge of Banking Domain, Carding, ATM & POS switch monitoring.
2. Good knowledge of Refunds & Reversals.
3. Knowledge of EJ logs & finding ATM physical cash difference.
4. Knowledge of ATM, POS or IMPS transaction flow.
5. Hands on experience on SQL queries.
6. Implementation support experience for interchangers like NPCI, VISA would be an added advantage.
7. Handling high priority customers.
8. 1.5 to 3 years’ experience in Banking domain.
9. Previous experience with Banking L1 Support would be a plus.
10. Client support experience would be an added advantage.
11. IMPS / UPI product knowledge would be a plus.
1. Open to work in Rotational & Night Shifts.
2. Open to Learn.
3. Qualities – Patience, Proactive & Dedication.
4. Good written & verbal communication skills.
Candidate with unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise mobile software products that turn into actionable intelligence, for the right opportunity.JOB DESCRIPTION APPLY NOW
End-to-end testing of Client-Server Application (Android, iOS and HTML5)
Create Test Cases
Identify new test scenarios
Enhance scope of testing
Manual feature testing
Application server testing
White box testing
Load testing of server components
Continuous monitoring of server functions
Defect Reporting – Report defects in tools like JIRA
Issue Analysis and RCA
Debug server side issues
Analyse and provide a root cause analysis of the defect
Test and verify server upgrades and new feature deployments
Independently work on all the above
Work with the application and server side developers to validate system parameters
Work with Operation team and monitor component upgrade and new feature deployments
Knowledge & Skills:
Should have good knowledge of VoIP, Codecs, WebRTC and HTML5 technologies.
Experience in use of tools like Wireshark, Tsung, Load Runner, J-meter etc.
Good knowledge of C#, JAVA, Xamarin
Knowledge of server components like NGINX, Web services, Tomcat, REDIS, CODIS,
FASTDFS, CMS, Drupal etc.
Performance / Load test tools like Wireshark, Load Runner, J-meter, Tsung, etc.
Very good written and verbal communication skills.
Sales Manager/Ass. Manager for Nagpur Location with 6-8 Years of experience.JOB DESCRIPTION APPLY NOW
Business Development ManagerJOB DESCRIPTION APPLY NOW
JD for Business Development Manager:
About Company :-
Finacus Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a banking solutions provider since 2008. Our clients include banks & financial institutes who look forward to automate their entire gamut of operations with latest technology and industry trends. While our products range from core banking to anti-money laundering to loan collection and many such banking solutions; Payments Systems is our specialization.
And with the current wave of building a ‘cashless future’, mobile payments systems is our inevitable forte.
Finacus is one of the very few organizations in India today which is recognized by the government regulatory bodies to work closely and integrate with the new systems developed for bringingrevolutionary changes in the banking sector.
Interested candidate kindly get in touch with below mentioned email Id
Dot Net Developer with Web APIJOB DESCRIPTION APPLY NOW
Implementation (Core Banking Solution) ProfileJOB DESCRIPTION APPLY NOW
Implementation (Monitoring) ProfileJOB DESCRIPTION APPLY NOW
Roles & Responsibilities for Implementation – Monitoring
Presales Consultant Profile.JOB DESCRIPTION APPLY NOW